I'm sorry, I don't understand the 80% of words. I do all my efforts for understand Icelandic but it's very hard. Can you translate me this and explain how to use the template "Babel" for search someone who speak the same languages as me? Thank you so so so much^^ - Pharamp
- It is just a welcoming message, which welcomes You at the Icelandic Wiktionary, thanks You for creating an account, hopes to work well with You, and that it's easy to contribute, to keep in mind it is a dictionary but should not be the first source (we have some references we can use), a neutral point of view should be standard.
- The village pump is for questions and talk.
- the helpages
- In the end it says, that I hope You enjoy Your stay here in the Icelandic Wiktionary and that You can contact me if You have any questions.
- @Babel templates: I have not yet created any, because I don't think they are much useful on such a small project but only drag behind lot of work and I prefer to contribute in the main namespace and grow the dictionary.
- I speak German, Spanish, English, Icelandic, some French and very few Russian (I am learning a bit right now).
- Hope that helps, best regards, --geimfyglið (:> )=| 20. desember 2008 kl. 18:27 (UTC)
You speak really a lot of languages^^ Thank you very much for all! - Pharamp
Hello Pharamp, we would like to have mw:Extension:Flagged Revisions enabled on is.wikt, here is the proposal: Wikiorðabók:Potturinn#Nau.C3.B0synleg_vi.C3.B0b.C3.B3t, You can (You don't have to) comment with "agree/support" = "samþykkt" or "contra" = "á móti", it will not affect Your contributions here or cause You any more work, thanks for Your attention, --geimfyglið (:> )=| 13. janúar 2009 kl. 01:26 (UTC)