|Notendur eftir tungumáli|
Ég er notandinn Ooswesthoesbes og ég tala ekki íslensku :(
But don't be afraid, I've recently bought a nice teach yourself Icelandic for beginners book, so Velkomin til minnar síðar! (rangi málfræði, ég veit)
My native language is Limburgish (actually I have three mother tongues: Roermondic, Montfortian and Etsbergish) and I speak English quite well (of course I do have a Limburgish accent). I speak a little bit of French and German (though I don't use any gender or case, except for the genitive). I can write Dutch rather well, but I'm not able to speak it properly. I'm also able to write some Saterlandic and Danish. I have scarse knowledge of Spanish, Zealandic and Romanian. Unfortunately, I don't speak any Icelandic and I guess I can't write it too, but I can understand some of it! (like flesk og egg looks like vleisj ógk eier, which means meat with eggs)
I live in the beautiful city of Montfort in the heart of Dutch Limburg.
- ei (en?, li?, nl?)
- derm (en?, li?, nl?)
- daak (en?, li?, nl?)
- steingeit (en?, li?, nl?)
- sjoon (en?, li?, nl?)
- daag (en?, li?, nl?)
- gletsjer (en?, li?, nl?)
- Ètserberg: (det) ich kwuuëmer(er) wen Mófferte.
- Mofers: (det) ich kómme(r) ven Mofert.
- Remönjs: (det) ich kóm van Mofert.
- Dansk: (at) jeg kommer fra Montfort.
- Deutsch: (daß) ich komme aus Montfort.
- English: (that) I am from Montfort.
- Íslenska: (að) ég er frá Montforti.
- Nederlands: (dat) ik kom uit Montfort.
- Seeltersk: (dät) iek kuume fon Montfort.
- Zeêuws: (da)'k kom uut Montfort.